Hey! It's me!! Kristina McGuire, free-spirit and fun-loving gal, finally finding what makes my soul happy, living my best-library life at a small rural Wisconsin library. When not at work or completing school work I like to spend time with my family, travel, crochet, quilt, organize my home and spend time with our 3 dogs.
It's 2022 and you don't have an email address?!?! This is a common situation for staff at public libraries. A patron comes into the library needing to register for a rebate or wants to message a distant family member but have no access to a computer or have never signed up for an email address. This is a tough line to walk as a library worker. A line between being overly helpful and keeping the patron's privacy. I once had a patron come into our local library that needed to email a document to their credit card company to prove a fraudulent charge. They had never signed up for an email and did not have a smart phone. I patiently sat down with the patron and together we signed them up for a Gmail account. While setting up this Gmail account, it asks several personal questions. I would walk away and let the patron answer the questions privately and then come back when they were ready for the next set. The patron was so grateful and appreciativ...
Comments
Post a Comment